12.05.2008

past few months in pictures

just a little silent story of the last few months of my life...PinkFest'08 Chels, Me & Kellie
breast cancer survivors!! including our co-worker and friend sally! me and my world
happily wearing kellie's community hat
beech street in the fall
home away from home...
jason, adam, reese, chels, april, kellie and me
what we do @ sbux after hoursthanksgiving was a really slow day @ work...fred the turkey was born that day!my mini-meal...turkey sandwiches, corn, mashed potatoes, dressing & oliveskellie showin' fred some loveour sad faces when i left heather's thanksgiving partylittle skylar storm came back to visit!more sad faces...

tyrin' to work up some holiday cheer!

THE END

okay, so there were a few words...can't help myself!!

7 comments:

Gaye said...

Let's turn those frowns up-side down, kid!! You'll bring lotsa smiles around here when you come home in just 9 days! Yippee!! Can't wait. Thanks for sending such cool pics of your life! The new song from "Mercy Me" makes me weep with joy!
"Ya don't have to be an angel to sing harmony, the heart of this Christmas is in you and me...."

sar said...

that's right mama!! can't wait to see you GOAT!!!

lubba

Anonymous said...

You sure will Sarah...9 more days!! Oh...oh...wait...you've already brought a smile to my face just thinking that you are coming in 9 more days!!! And man, that song by MercyMe is great. All those songs i sent you and you had this song right under your sleeves! Love you, amy

T & K said...

how long are you going to be in washington?

sar said...

i'll be there for about 10 days!!

T & K said...

Can I see you? I'll be there the 19th afternoon/evening through the 27th morning?

T & K said...

It's a shorter drive than to NC!