1.06.2009

once upon a christmas

a family christmas...
welcome to...alaska? oh wait, i guess that's seattle!like a normal rockwell painting...and yes, it was THAT good, and i got to stay there!baby it's COOOOOLLLD outside!the sky and the trees looked BEYOND amazing! what a winter wonderland!a latte love...and a little momma's boyrockin' out at red robinheaded to 7 brides at the 5th avenue theatre in seattle on christmas adam! YAY!the stockings were hung by the chimney with care...with hopes that st. nicholas soon would be there!MERRY CHRISTMAS!!a common pose for my photogenic fajalet there be peace on earth! [[and let it begin with me!!]]the reason we celebratefamily christmas 2008"shout, o ISRAEL!"king stevezac with his new x-box 360 and the jacket zac bought for rachwe popped open our crackers and played in an amazing symphony together!da moshe with mom and rachthey wanted to play scrabble with me!!lots of fun!!on the way to a movie show on christmas abel![["c'mon people..."]]mom and her boy @ a bball gameso excited to see zac play!
nice shot!cheesin' it at the gameme makin latte's as usual!do you think we match our baby pictures?zac is so proud that he can stand in the back now!!galloping gertiespace needle!!a new year has come!Praise the LORD

3 comments:

T & K said...

Hey! My sisters, mom and I went to see 7th Brides the day after Christmas!! It was awesome, yes?

sar said...

yes it was!! too much fun. glad i got to see you, even if briefly!

Gaye said...

You, coming home for Christmas was Norman Rockwellian! When we saw the lights of Dad's truck come down our driveway with you in the truck....it was like my best Christmas homecoming memory ever!! God gave His precious son as a gift to all mankind and then on top of that He blessed me with you, Rachie and Zac! Totally above and beyond!! Of course that includes my Stever too!! I was specifically thinking of children right then. I love how you post our life for us! Thanks!