1.08.2009

The LORD will do great things for me...


"Patience to wait does not come from suffering long for what we lack but from sitting long in what we have."
The Lord will do great things for me, and I will be filled with joy. I will sow in tears, then I will reap with songs of joy. If I go out weeping, Lord, carrying seed to sow, I will return with songs of joy, carring sheaves with me. [[Psalm 126:3, 5-6]]

Please help me be willing to sow the seed of Your Word and to water it with my tears, believing You in the midst of my pain. If I do, You will be faithful to fill me with joy again. You will faithfully bring a harvest forth from my life. My suffering will not be in vain.

You , the God of all grace, who called me to Your eternal glory in Christ, will restore me and make me strong, firm, and steadfast after I have suffered a little while. [[I Peter, 5:10]]

1 comment:

Gaye said...

Amen to these great words of comfort, strength and truth!! God is with us!!! It doesn't get better than that! I love my precious girl!! I'm so thankful that you're clinging to the Rock of our Salvation!