1.25.2009

happy birthday sissy!!

i want to thank GOD for putting my sister rachel in my life!



she is more than i could have asked for...she is not just a sister, she is my best friend
when we were little i watched her so i could be just like her.
i followed her around everywhere because i just wanted to be with her.i wore the same clothes cuz i wanted to look like her too.
i ordered the same thing at mcdonalds because i trusted what she liked was best.
i took the same classes and was friends with the same people because she has great judgement.
i was never scared, cuz she always took care of me and paved the way, always a year ahead of me.
i was always content to hear her voice last before bed even if it was just the little noises that made up our language.
i never once had to stop and think if i should follow her example or not because she is a woman who follows God.
i am thankful for the many times she helped me sort through the nonsense and do what was right
i am thankful for how she embraced all the changes in my life and helped me adjust too.
i am impressed by the way she helps and cares for so many people, and how she teaches her students and loves them so much.

i am inspired by the way she walks with God daily, and chooses to do right.

i love you chul!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
"I thank my God upon EVERY remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine making request for you with all joy..."

love, bear

ps. i promise your gift will arrive before your original due date!! lol

No comments: