9.17.2008

THANK YOU!

...everyone, for all of your prayers and your amazing love! i appreciate all the notes and calls and encouragement from my beloved brothers and sisters. <3

the storm is still raging, and the winds still blow, but i KNOW that my Jesus has the power to calm the wind and the sea. it is ALL in His hands.

and because of that reason i am at peace.


and thank you everyone for making my birthday extra special this year!!

i have received almost 10 renditions of "happy birthday" by phone and in person today! [[thank you mom, gram, dad, rach, kris, am, battista, kellie and heather1
i have received a GORGEOUS bouquet of flowers [[deliverd to me at work!! ]] from my wonderful family!
i have received a huge box of goodies from my fam including books, an IPOD!, songs, pictures, treats and wonderful notes of love! [[thanks mom, dad, rach & zac]]
i have received cards aplenty from so many [[but i think gram takes the cake!]]
i have received a pedicure, clothes, shoes, out to eats, and many other treats from my gram!
i have received puppy kisses from zoe and pounces from the gatito!
i have received shirts, earrings, cd's, propel, and a super out to eat with my sbux family put on by my super great friends kellie and heather!
i have received more shirts, and also a gift card from amanda!
i have received 20 messages on facebook and myspace wishing me a happy day!
i have received 2 birthday drinks from my friends at work, battista and amanda!
i have received lots of "happy birthdays" and birthday hugs from my friends and customers @ work!

you all are so good to me, and i LOVE YOU very much!

3 comments:

Joan Dabrowski said...

I am so glad you are having a super birthday Sara. I thought it was on the 24th...oops:(
I wish I could see your adorable face and give you a big hug in person. I am so greatful that you know Jesus and his overwelming joy and peace in the storm and out of it. His sweetness is the balm on your heart. Love you Sarah-
Joan

Jen said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Sarah
Happy Birthday to you

We will clap clap for you
We will clap clap for you
We will clap clap for you Sarah
We will clap clap for you.

Love Grace & Faith

Gaye said...

You are more than worth it, Bear! We're so thankful for YOU in our lives!! What a blessing you are to so many! I just pray that God showers you with His blessings! Put your galoshes on, kid....here comes the rain!!
Lubba